11.17.2010

Adventures of the Gigi, the Great Pumpkin!--Just for fun!

Gigi, the Great Pumpkin takes an adventure on the Purple Line from Foster to Davis. CTA riders were shocked to see a pumpkin of such caliber humble enough to take public transportation.

This might take a while, I have recently gained a bit of weight. I am disappointed I need to gain more and these stairs are definitely going to make me shed a few.
Thank God I didn't miss the train or break a sweat! When one is a Great Pumpkin you must ALWAYS look presentable! You never know who your going to see, or even worse, whose watching!
Now, where to sit. I like my personal space so I don't like to sit next to anyone. I especially hate it when people sit next to me. When they do, I move.
A Great Pumpkin must always be patient, even with the apparent idiocracy present on the CTA today. Honestly, it is not THAT hard to step off the platform and onto the train. Doors, please close now.
...What are you looking at? This is why sometimes I just wish I was a normal pumpkin.
The loop? I need to call my personal assistant for directions. Great Pumpkins are very knowledgeable, but directions are not our forte.
My assistant, Michelle the Mango, didn't answer. What am I paying her for?! Im lost..
Oh hey! Its me! Ooo wow, I look great!
Ugh... more stairs? Im really trying to watch my figure. I need to engorge.
This train is never going to come. My patience is really wearing thin.
Forget it. Im calling my limo.

No comments:

Post a Comment