11.17.2010

A Day in the Life of Tami the Tomatillo--Just for Fun

Reporters from the VeGee Times get an insight on the daily life of supermodel and actress, Tami the Tomatillo.
I really like the park. I love to swing, I feel so free and it's is an out of body experience. I try to get into this mindset every time I'm on set or on a photo shoot.
The swing inspires poses or the character I am going to portray. So I guess I just come here to think...
Or hang out with my boyfriend, Leon the Lemon, the B-list actor and cooking show host of "Zest of the Day"...
He's okay...
But I am really not into fruits, nor insecure B-list actors who are made insecure by my successes...
Sometimes, I secretly rendez-vous with Pete the Pinecone. We make sure to be inconspicuous, we don't want to get caught. He is just so deep and edgy. Leon is so acerbic and thick skinned, he needs to soften up.
Regardless, Leon puts me on a pedestal, and treats me like the princess I know I am.
We attempted to talk to Leon the Lemon about his relationship with Tami the Tomatillo.
Leon declined to comment.
Orange always looks good on me. Don't you think so?
Usually I don't take public transportation, but I gave my driver the night off. I didn't want to seem stuck up.
Please don't think I work this platform. I am a very respectable tomatillo, my mother, Tania the Tomato, raised me right.
Although, she does think I strayed too far off the vine.


No comments:

Post a Comment