11.30.2010

My Final Portfolio!!!

My final portfolio consists of seven assignments from my photojournalism class taught by Candice Cusic at Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism.

Portrait One:
Bill Doughty of Wilmette, Ill. helps serve his community as a cross guard for the annual Northshore Hungry Crop Walk on October 17, 2010 at St. John's Lutheran Church.

Portrait Two:
Portrait of Benjamin Dionysus, Northwestern Cognitive Science Undergraduate Advisor, on the Purple Line of the "El."

Feature:


The band "I Am Atlas" enjoy a beer at the end of their Chicago tour at a Wicker Park bar.
From Left to Right: Carl Bell, James Yule, Kenneth Robert, Jason Jeffrey


Weather Feature:
Anna Chu, Northwestern Graduate Student takes advantage of the warm weather after the "Great Lakes Chiclone"


News Feature One:
Iowa's Allen Raisner run towards the end zone comes to an end with a successful tackle by Brian Peters during the second quarter.

News Feature Two:

Riders take to the street at Chicago Critical Mass on Friday, October 29, dressed in costume in time for Halloween.


Fruit and Veggie Photo:
A tomatillo waits for the Purple Line to arrive at the Dempster Stop.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that photo of me is absolutely incredible! (I had thought you were going to send it to me--maybe I missed your emails?)

    Before I forget, I can't find any licensing info here--what copyright scheme covers my portrait? Creative Commons, perhaps?

    -=Benjamin Dionysus

    ReplyDelete